Agoda

Agoda

Friday, October 21, 2011

My Feature of the Day


I got this picture last week after my husband got home from work.

Meet my dear hubby Mr. Reneper M. Generaga, a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Communications Engineering, currently working in a semicon company here in Muar,Malaysia. We've known each other since June 1997 during our college days. And we've been bf-gf relationship March 10,1998. We got married Nov.24,2003, same day with my birthday :).

I love you,Ne. You never fail to make me feel special and love in the true meaning of the word. You always have your way to make me laugh my heart out. I love you for so many reasons and for the simplest reason that you make my heart happy everyday. We have our ups and downs but it made us even stronger.
I love you!

renelah

No comments: