Agoda

Agoda

Thursday, March 9, 2017

I Jumped and We Kissed in Europe


WARNING: Cheezy photos ahead ^.^ Look away. 

  Europe.. 

   Milan, Venice, Rome and Paris, never in my wildest dream that I will get to go and see these places, not even included in my Bucket List.

    Of course, I'm well aware of these places, how beautiful they are and how magical Eiffel Tower is. 
 Never have I thought that I will get to see these places the soonest I imagined...

  One day, a huge blessing was unraveled in front of us, time suddenly stood still when hubby told me that we're going to Italy.
   I can still remember that day, as if it was yesterday. I was busy cleaning our room that very hour when hubby called and said 'Love,punta tayo Italy', he never said 'Punta ako Italy', he specifically said 'tayo' ^.^. Yes, that's how my hubby loves me very much. Sama nya ko sa Italy.... We know it's expensive but he's willing to spend those bucks for us to see Italy together. Hey,look at the brighter side, It's a chance of a lifetime. And you bet, we are excited! Actually I'm afraid of flying but this trip did not in any way gave me a slight fear of flying, that's how excited I was ^.^

And to cut the story short, we went to Italy together and planned to which places to go. We came up with Milan, Venice, Rome and Paris. 

Read ahead ^.^ This is your last chance. I have to warn you, cheezy photos ahead.


Need more practice ^.^

Saint Peters Basilica, Rome

Cheeezzzyyyy...

Trevi Fountain,Rome
This place was jam packed with tourists like us, we had a hard time looking for a place where we can settle our things ^.^ And whallaaa.. Here we are. You can make a wish after throwing/tossing a coin into the fountain that one day you will return to Rome again. And we did it, hoping that one day our wish will come true.

Lovers In Paris ^.^



And here I am again, attempting to do that Obligatory Jump. Practice makes perfect, see for yourself below ↓↓↓


Yun Oh! Kitams! Practice makes perfect!
My jump will actually tell how happy I was seeing Eiffel Tower, well, who wouldn't be?
Wishing that one day I will be able to do this jump in front of Statue of Liberty and do our kiss as well. It's in my Bucket List now. We will kiss and I will jump in places we will be visiting in the(hopefully near) future.
After this trip, if there's one lesson I've learned, it's nothing is impossible. With God all is possible and I hang on to that word every single day.
Until today,though this photos was taken years back, I can still feel butterflies in my belly whenever I reminisce our trip in Italy. Biggest thanks.
All the love for my hubby, my ray of sunshine.


renelah




No comments: